Thursday, September 24, 2009

Makaveli & Dillinger - Don't Go 2 Sleep Tha EP (Version 2)

Ok here we go y'all. Here is the second version of Don't Go 2 Sleep EP. This version was the Japanese retail and it had the same tracks as the other version Doggfather posted but also included the tracks "Move for the Money", "Don't Go To Sleep Soul-G Remix", "First To Bomb" instrumental, as well as "First to Bomb BBK Remix". Dis here be the easiest version to find. I'm lookin for dat Makaveli & Dillinger, The Whole Album at the moment to post up here. Let an inmate know if any of y'all have it. I know I used to have it but I lost that shit somewhere.



[http://lix.in/-533251]

01.Wake Up My People (the Intro)
02.Don't Go 2 Sleep (Ft Kurupt)
03.First 2 Bomb (Ft Tanya Herron)
04.I'm Dumpin' (Ft Young Assasins)
05.Let's Fight
06.First 2 Bomb (Ft Outlawz)
07.Don't Go 2 Sleep (Ft Edi)
08.They Don't Give A Fuck About Us
09.Don't Go 2 Sleep (Soul G-Mix)
10.Only Move 4 Tha Money
11.First 2 Bomb (Bbk Mix)
12.First to Bomb (Instrumental Version)

1 comment: