Saturday, September 5, 2009

Crooked I Westcoastanostra Vol. 1

It's ya boy The DoggFather coming with that dope gangsta shit that only gangstas gett gansta wit.Peep this out this is Crooked I's only release on Death Row.Dope hard to find mixtape.This tape is produced by Darren Vegas who was part of Tha Row Hitters.All of these are actual beats and not stolen from any other artist.Except Track 6's beat was from A R-Kelly song.Crooked I came with some heat on this and also dissed Snoop Dogg on this tape.Get it before shits gone you never know what could can happen..... and ya welcome you punk mofo's.



http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JEIXEMBL

01 - Crooked I - Intro
02 - Crooked I - Hood Near You
03 - Crooked I - Ya Really Don't
04 - Crooked I - Death Rows Back
05 - Crooked I - You Know What'z Up
06 - Crooked I - Quit Snitchin'
07 - Crooked I - Fuc-Wid-Us

No comments:

Post a Comment