Thursday, September 3, 2009

Eastwood - Self Made: The Streets Vol. 2 (The Gutter)

Yo here is dis Vol. 2 of that Eastwood. I'm lookin for volume 3 but its a bitch to find. I'll definitely hook it up though when I find it. Anyfuck this be some gangsta shit. Kurupt kills it on Holocause 3000!



[http://lix.in/-56f6d4]

01 - Eastwood - Hoez A House Wife (SMA Remix) - Eastwood, Tri, Live Wire
02 - Eastwood - Money, Hoez, Clothez - Eastwood, Bizzle, Live Wire
03 - Eastwood - S.M.A Party - Eastwood, Gail Gotti, Roscoe, Bizzle, Cutty, Live Wire
04 - Eastwood - Million Dolla Spot (SMA Remix) - Eastwood, Bizzle, Cutty, Live Wire
05 - Eastwood - Coosh - Eastwood, Cutty, Live Wire
06 - Eastwood - Dippin Chevys - Eastwood
07 - Eastwood - Pimpin' - Eastwood, Tone, Live Wire, Bizzle, Tri
08 - Eastwood - Holocause 3000 - Eastwood, Kurupt, Gail Gotti
09 - Eastwood - So Gangstafied
10 - Eastwood - Rise Up
11 - Eastwood - Nottin But a G' Thang (Freestyle)
12 - Eastwood - Favorite Whore
13 - Eastwood - Tipsy (Freestyle)
14 - Eastwood - I Just Wanna Ride

1 comment:

  1. I downloaded my copy from Dubcnn.com. If it's not still up there hit me up at jeronimorebus@hotmail.com and let me know, I'll upload what I have...

    Juna of Junas-addiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete