Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tupac - Thug Life Demo

Yo here's another Tupac Demo. This time for his Thug Life cd with the Outlawz. There's definitely some dope shit on there so don't sleep on it. Wake your fuckin bloodclot asses up lol. And like Pac said FUCK THEM FAKE ASS BITCHES!!



[http://www.protectlinks.com/232601]

1. Niggaz In The Pen - 2Pac feat. Mouse Man & Mopreme
2. Thug Life - 2Pac feat. Big Syke
3. Thug Life (solo) - 2Pac
4. Time To Get My Drank On - 2Pac
5. My Definition of a Thug Nigga (Original Version) - 2Pac
6. Mr. Troublesome - 2Pac
7. Is It Cool 2 Fuck (Original Version) - 2Pac feat. Rated R & Macadoshis
8. I'm Getting Money (Original Version) - 2Pac
9. High Till I Die (Original Version) - 2Pac
10. Fake Ass Bitches (Original 2Pac Version) - 2Pac
11. Faced Shootouts (Interlude) - 2Pac
12. Pour Out A Lil Liquor (Original Version)

2 comments:

  1. wish it was in better quality than 128 kb, but I'll take what I can get ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. maan ill need y'all 2 update all the 2pac musics

    ReplyDelete