Thursday, August 6, 2009

LBC Crew - Our City

Whats up my negroniggaz? I'm back with another exclusive. Here's another album of unreleased material from our favorite failed Snoop crew, LBC Crew. The doggfather is all over this shit! Classic deathrow style! Fuck yeah! Here we go! Shout out to the whole Long Beach City Crew! I see y'all! haha.



[http://link-protector.com/x-152418]

01 Beware Of My Crew (Remix)
02 Dippin' In My Lo-Lo (with Snoop Doggy Dogg)
03 Get Fucked Up
04 I Will Smoke 2 Dat (with Snoop Doggy Dogg)
05 My Heat Goes Boom (Remix) (with Snoop Doggy Dogg and Tha Dogg Pound)
06 Party People (with Mack 10)
07 LBC Crew (with Warren G)
08 Floss'n (19th Street Compilation Version) (with Baby Girl)
09 Usual Suspects (with Snoop Doggy Dogg and Threat)
10 Lil' Crip-A-Lot (with Snoop Doggy Dogg)

No comments:

Post a Comment