Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Death Row Unreleased Hits Vol. 1

Yo inmate here goes another Death Row Compilation for your asses. This dude made 2 volumes to this shit and compiled some of his favorites so there's bound to be a hit or 2 on here for your ass. Kurupt and Coolio go hard on Dedication!



[http://lix.in/-629330]

01.Crooked I - G'd Up & Banged Out
02.J-Flexx & Sam Sneed - Lady Heroin
03.Top Dogg -If U Can't Take The Heat
04.2pac, Snoop Dogg, & DPG - Just Watchin'
05.Outlawz feat. Bad Azz & Prince Ital Joe - Bless My Soul
06.J-Flexx feat. Dr. Dre - Street Scholars
07.Above the Law - Cheese
08.Sam Sneed feat. Snoop Dogg - Blueberries
09.Crooked I feat. Sisqo - So Damn Hood
10.Top Dogg -Me and My Boys
11.Trae Dee feat. Snoop Dogg - The Shh For This
12.OFTB feat. Jewell - Check Ya Hood
13.J-Flexx feat. Sam Sneed & Drauma - In Da Zone
14.Tha Realest feat. Swoop G & Crooked I - Drivin In my Glass House
15.Kurupt, Coolio & Prince Ital Joe - Dedication

No comments:

Post a Comment