Saturday, October 10, 2009

Eastwood - Self Made Vol. 3 (Serving the Streets)

Aight y'all here is volume 3 of the classic mixtape serious by our nigga Eastwood. I'm pretty sure he was off of Death Row by the time this one dropped but Ima post it anyways cause I posted the other volumes and shit. The niggaz Crooked I and Hot Dollar are on this tizzape as well fools! Shoutout to mr. riggs for hookin a nugga up!


[http://lix.in/-5540e1]

01 - Eastwood - Intro
02 - Eastwood Ft Knuckleheadz - We ballin (Produced By Meech Wells)
03 - Crooked- I - Welcome to My City
04 - E-40 FT The Game , Snoop Dogg - No More
05 - Bloodshott Ft Kam , Dizzle - Made Niggas
06 - Roscoe - Training Dayshorter
07 - Eastwood - I'AM (Produced by Meech Wells)
08 - Butch Cassidy - So Gangsta (Produced by DAE ONE)
09 - The Jacka - Real Feeling
10 - Damizza Ft Butch Cassidy , Young De - Six Feet Deep
11 - Kurupt Ft Daz - Get My Drink ON
12 - Spice 1 - Eastbay G'z
13 - Goldie Locc , Chris Steel , Young Cal , Lebo - Gwap Up
14 - Eastwood Ft Cutty , Live Wire - I Got Swag
15 - Big Rich , Boo Banger , San Quinn - San Fransico Anthem (produced by Traxxamillion)
16 - Xzibit Ft Kobe - Gotta Get Em
17 - Glasses Malone Ft Rick Ross , Bird Man , T Pain - Sun Come Up
18 - Kartoon - Can't Stop Me
19 - The Jacka - Aspen
20 - Outlawz Ft Crooked - I - All These Haters
21 - Hot Dollar - I Luv The Streets
22 - Spice 1 - Welcome to the Ghetto

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog, looking for some Eastwood, props this is the first time I have seen track listings for all the SMA tapes!

    Thank You!!!!!

    ReplyDelete