Tuesday, July 28, 2009

2pac - Unreleased Originals

Sorry for the highatus yall. I been blowing up that Cali Chronic getting high as fuck to that Kurupt cd I posted. I'll try to get back on my grizind and upload some more tapes for you inmates. Anyfuck, my niggaz here is a new bootleg with all them new Pac tracks that been leaking lately. I heard some real nigga from some inner circle leaked these tracks. I bet those bitch asses who paid $400 for this shit are pissed. Fuck those money havin ass niggas. We give you everything for free here at DeathRowTapes. These tracks be bumping tho! Definitely check it out.



[http://link-protector.com/x-146782]

01.Let Them Thangs Go
02.Po Niggas Blues
03.Holla If Ya Hear Me
04.Changes
05.Crooked Nigga Too
06.Black Cotton
07.16 On Death Row
08.Ghetto Gospel
09.N.I.G.G.A.
10.When I Get Free
11.Ballad Of A Dead Souljah
12.Niggaz Nature
13.War Gamez Feat The Outlawz
14.If Theres A Cure For This Feat Snoop Dogg
15.Ambitionz As A Fighta (Mike Tyson Dedication)
16.Welcome 2 Death Row Feat. Danny Boy
17.Road To Glory (Bonus)

No comments:

Post a Comment