Thursday, November 26, 2009

Dr. Dre - Puffin' On Blunts And Drankin (feat. Tha Dogg Pound & Lady of Rage)

Aight y'all here is a music video for one of the B-Sides of "Dre Day". It just came out on dat Ultimate Death Row Collection. I haven't had tha mufukin chance to pick that shit up yet but I heard its kinda hard to find. If I get my hands on it I might just release a compilation of all the rare tracks or some ish i dont really know im thankin about it. But yo definitely check out dis vid righ here. Its on dat gangsta westside shit all day. My nigga Kurupt straight up bodies the track and tears it up with his flow. It's definitely safe to say he had the best verse but Daz killed it and so did Lady of Rage. Dere be some cameos from Snoop and Dre in tha vid as well so check dat out. Pick up dat collection here. By tha way this song is also on that The Chronic - B-Sides & Remixes cd that I already posted.

Dr. Dre - Puffin' On Blunts And Drankin (feat. Tha Dogg Pound & Lady of Rage)



"I Gets more wickid than BeatleJuice" - Kurupt aka Row Rida

No comments:

Post a Comment