Thursday, November 19, 2009

2pac and Daz - Shadow Ops (Red Mercury)

Aight y'all I'm back. Went on another hiatus. Got some purple kush this time, that shit done had me blowned. Anyfucking a, heres a mixtape Whoo Kid did with Daz around the time that Makaveli and Dillenger EP was coming out. It's got a remix to Don't Go 2 Sleep with Busta. This is definitely worth checking out cause theres some hot mixes on here. Whoo Kid always been one of my favorite fuckin DJ's. He be making me lauff my azz of when im high and shit. Oh yeah shout out to Wordap for originaly hookin me up with the lank.


Download Mixtape Here

1.Daz Intro
2.Still Gettin Paid
3.Red Mercury Interlude
4.1st To Bomb
5.Dont Go To Sleep
6.Daz Interlude
7.Soon As I Get Home
8.We Ride
9.Casket
10.Untitled
11.Snitches
12.Roof Is On Fire
13.Shoot You Up
14.Roll With Us
15.Automatics
16.Afterdark

No comments:

Post a Comment