Monday, February 8, 2010

Dr. Dre - The Chronic II Poppa's Got A Brand New Funk (EP)

Aight y'all whats goin on. I been mad busy hustling getting doe and fuckin broads and of courze cheffin on dat haze. Anyfuck I'm back for a bit and I got this EP some fan made of some of the stuff that woulda mighta been on The Chronic II if it ever woulda happened. Now before i get a lot of hate remember i said "mighta." That unreleased untitled Instrumental on here go hard. I could hear Kurupt spazzin out over dat shit. Oh and for tha people who already found this shit elsewhere, my upload is all in MP3's. It's not mixed with bullshit wmas and mp4z. As I do most of the time when I aint blunted up, this shit is fully tagged and mp3 fuckin ready.


Download EP Here

01. Smokin Weed For Hours (feat. D.O.C.)
02. California Love OG (feat. 2pac)
03. Keep Their Heads Ringin (feat. Jewell)
04. My Life (Smokin Weed For Hours remix)(feat. D.O.C.)
05. Smokin Weed For Hours (instrumental)
06. California Love (instrumenatl)
07. Keep Their Heads Ringin (instrumental)
08. Untitled Instrumental
09. Dr. Dre And Mr. Ski (Unreleased)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you brotha. I appreciate ur hard work on da site all di time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAUTION !

    "Dr Dre & Mr Ski" aka "Split Personnality" ain't DEATH ROW material but Aftermath.... (1996)

    "California Love" OG ain't featuring 2Pac, iz a Dre solo tracc

    ReplyDelete
  3. It ain't an EP, It was meant to be Dre's second album but was unreleased, continues the G-funk and Gangsta Rap with more horror in it, like the Murder Was The Case album.

    ReplyDelete